It’s almost the end of the year 2023 and as we are about to wrap up this year, Spotify has also dropped its Spotify Wrapped 2023. Everyone around has been sharing their Spotify Wrapped on Social Media platforms, what they have been listening to this year, how much time they spent on music, who are their top artists, and whatnot. If you also want to share your listening achievements on social media and brag among your friends group, then know how you can see your Spotify Wrapped 2023.
Spotify Wrapped has become a sensational hit over the years as it brings people a little bit closer to their listening habits and statistics. It’s a cool way for people to get insights into their music activity with a bunch of other fun things. I personally love Spotify Wrapped and have been a great fan of it ever since I came across it.
Table of Contents
How to See Your Spotify Wrapped 2023 on iOS or Android?
Here’s how to see Spotify Wrapped 2023 on iPhone and Android devices, follow these steps and you’re all set:
- Open the Spotify App on your Android or iOS device to find a “wrapped” tab on top of the display among Music, and Podcasts.
- If you tap on wrapped, you will be navigated to your 2023 Wrapped display. Here you can find cool kinds of stuff ranging from the “Made for you” section based on your 2023 tracks and a number of other sections related to 2023 wrapped.
- You have to click on the “Your 2023 Wrapped” banner in front to see your year’s music journey.
- This will open a story-like User Interface where you will have around 20 different screens to show you all the necessary wrapped line items.
How to see Spotify Wrapped on a Desktop?
To see your Spotify Wrapped on your Desktop, you just have to open the Spotify Application to see the “Your 2023 Wrapped” Banner which will take you to the same story -like User Interface on your web browser, and there you have your Spotify Wrapped 2023 on Desktop.
Visit the Spotify 2023 Wrapped Web Page
If you’d like to jump directly to your Spotify wrapped, there’s an alternative way to do that. Spotify has a dedicated web page for those who want to see their Spotify Wrapped Directly on a web browser. For that, you can simply visit the Spotify 2023 Wrapped Web Page and log in with your Spotify account to see your 2023 Wrapped.
Things you’ll see in Spotify Wrapped 2023
- The number of music genres you listened to, with your top genres.
- Other places that listened to songs just like you did.
- How many songs did you play in the year 2023? Moreover, The song that was played the most and how many times?
- Minutes you listened to music in 2023 and on which day you peaked your listening.
- Your top artists and which month did you listen to them the most?
- A video message from your favorite artist with a bag full of love.
In the end, you will get different styles of cards of your artists to share on your story, don’t forget to put that up on your Instagram handle and let other people know what has been your go-to in music.
When does Spotify Wrapped come out?
Spotify Wrapped comes out every year-end in the months of November and December. It is released worldwide to Spotify users as a great gesture by the organization. Users can even share their music insights and create really good brand awareness for Spotify with the help of Spotify Wrapped.
If you don’t see your Spotify Wrapped, try updating the application once from the App Store or Google Play Store.